Under the Work Health and Safety Act if your strata scheme is a ‘Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking’ (PCBU) you will have obligations to ensure health and safety for the common property.

How Can We Help You?

Call us on 07 3435 5300 and one of our friendly consultants will help